JOIN OUR TEAM
Become a member of the most experienced, respected and established company of our type in the Northeast. Other companies try to imitate us but none can come close. You can be proud to say, “I work for Glengate Company.” Glengate is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
As Landscape Designer, you will be part of a dedicated professional landscape team that services some of the most prestigious residential properties in the Northeast. Lead Designers meet and converse with clients to establish their vision. During this stage, they must also take full control of the design while selling the overall project to meet our client’s needs. They work closely with our Construction Department to estimate, plan, and build our pools, landscapes, and buildings to meet the Glengate level of quality. Members will be exposed to all aspects of landscape design, including interacting with clients and handling the full design process while gathering necessary permitting with proper estimates.
- Enjoys engaging with clients about upcoming design projects
- Has an eye for detail to meet the client’s vision
- Eagerness to gather the needed permits and approval for construction
- Ability to complete estimates and takeoffs
- Passion for contract writing as well as change orders
- The desire to make every client inspired by our work
As Landscape Project Manager, you will be part of a dedicated professional landscape team that services some of the most prestigious residential properties in the Northeast. Landscape Project Managers will be exposed to all aspects of landscape project management, including the installation of new projects, estimating costs, and coordinating resources with a financially-minded focus.
- Enjoys managing multiple projects, with an innate understanding of aesthetics
- Seeks efficiency and client happiness while prioritizing profits
- Work closely with our installation team and assist with planning and oversight of their work
- Excellent time management to assure on-time and within-budget completion
- Passion for taking the reigns of our preconstruction and weekly client/designer/production meetings
- Clearly review projects with both clients and our project team to stay on schedule
As Landscape Care Account Manager, you will be part of a dedicated professional landscape team that services some of the most prestigious residential properties in the Northeast. Our Property Care Account Managers are the client’s main line of communication with our company. They oversee each property to ensure that all agreements and projects meet the client’s vision. They also play a crucial role in introducing the client to other areas of our company when additional expertise is needed, such as potential property enhancements.
- Has a strong passion for maintaining positive client relationships
- Acts as the primary contact and line of communication for all clients
- Enjoys pitching beautiful enhancements or new projects to clients while informing of their every benefit
- Desire to estimate contracts and annual agreements with attention to all details
- Survey each property to ensure Glengate’s high level of quality
As Property Care Account Manager, you will be part of a dedicated professional team that services some of the most prestigious residential properties in the Northeast. Our Property Care Managers oversee the vast range of services, from fine gardening to proper lawn health care – all with the client’s vision in mind. Our property care professionals and enhancement teams will install new landscape projects and gardens while covering a large number of comprehensive services that the Property Manager will inspect. The comprehensive services we provide for our clients include irrigation and landscape lighting, expert pruning, property cleanup, garden maintenance, and snow services.
- Ability to supervise and oversee our foreman and crew
- Maintains a diverse knowledge and appreciation of irrigation, night-lighting, plant and lawn health care, maintenance, and fine floral/gardening. A skilled team will be led by you to complete all the above tasks
- Keeps a close eye with scheduling, and can make appointments for additional work as needed by clients
- Enjoys educating clients on enhancement planting, and implementing the sale of them
- Has a passion for maintaining positive client relationships
- Work closely with our Property Care Manager to provide proper estimates for additional work and annual agreements
- Takes responsibility for our maintenance equipment, to ensure it is all working correctly and in optimal condition